Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mom's Memorial Service



It is with great sadness that my siblings and I let you know that our sweet Honey passed away this morning at 3 am.  She was an exceptional, faithful, loving, and wonderful woman who never doubted for one minute that she would one day walk the golden streets of Heaven with Jesus.  She's up in Heaven dancing with HIM right now---we just know it. 

We welcome you to come celebrate our beloved mom with us. 

Details for her memorial service are below: 

This Saturday, March 1, at 2 pm
Trinity Church Dallas - 4300 Cole Avenue, Dallas, TX 75205 
http://www.trinitydallas.com/ 

Per Mom's wishes, a contribution can be made to You Can Free Us http://www.youcanfree.us/ in lieu of flowers.  This ministry was incredibly near and dear to her heart. 

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry for your loss. I will see you Saturday and if I can do anything at all for you or your family please contact me.
    Peter Colombo

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm sorry Amelia. Sounds like she was an amazing woman & had a great life. Hope to see you & Paul soon. -Justin & Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your mom lots of love and prayers sent your way

    Katie and Seth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I remember what a joyous person she was to be around at Wilshire. So genuine and sweet. Praying for you and your family to get through this with God's comfort.

    ReplyDelete